Journaling is one of the best ways that you can shift your mindset, enhance your sense of well-being and discover a greater connection to yourself. Keeping a journal can help you fully explore your emotions and thoughts. It's a form of self care and self reflection. Scheduling time for rejuvenation isn't a luxury-it's a necessary.
By writing down your thoughts and feelings you'll discover your struggles, your worries, your pain and joy...and sometimes you will find some answers. You'll learn what drives you, what inspires you and what's important to you!
I'm sure you've heard of journaling prompts before...basically, they’re questions or exercises to get your journaling started. No more blank page overwhelm and a heck more insight into what’s going on inside your head. I’m going to share with you some of my favorite journaling prompts for a healthier mindset.
1. List 5 things you are grateful for today?
2. Identify 5 things on your mind right now?
3. List your Identities, starting with "I am"....beautiful, smart, inquisitive, healthy..
4. What are your values and goals in life?
5. What are your small accomplishments today, even the smallest win like decluttering a room should be documented!
Have fun and let me know by sending me a DM on social media!